I'll be introducing a panel discussion Friday, so contacted the two legislators and senators to verify their bios, then drafted their introductions. Check and doublecheck.
I've also made appointments for my fellow 12th district classmates and myself to visit Senator Linda (Class 2) and Representatives Mike and Cary. I know them all reasonably well; for some others, it'll be a first meeting.
I've also met most of our congressional representatives, and have been trading e-mails with Congressman Doc Hasting's appointment secretary for the 12 of us who live in the fourth district to visit when we're in Washington DC next month. I've met Senator Maria Cantwell recently, so if Senator Patty Murray comes to the congressional breakfast, I'll have met them all.
As a last bit of business, I've drafted letterhead for my class (and darned near forgot about it until David mentioned it in an e-mail) so finished up some of the remaining formatting and shipped it off to the class. We've got a full agenda for our class meeting Friday afternoon, so perhaps this will save a minute or two.
Keeping my fingers crossed for an uneventful drive to Olympia. At this time of year, that's a long-shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment